Water retains memory easy btw.
Which would explain how we can affect ourselves and others easy--we are made up of water.
So I saw people everywhere doing this experiment, and I thought I would try.
I was a bit skeptical at first, but I just let it be.
examples of the rice experiment
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfN3K… (once you start one, you'll find more)
also check out Mr.Emoto's water crytals experiments
Since trying this experiment for myself--my faith has grown; and it became much easier for me to manifest things I wanted.
picture of my 'Positive' rice fav.me/d6myiu3
picture of 'Negative' rice fav.me/d6myijj
So I cooked rice...no biggie.
Cleaned all cooking ware.
Disinfected the two jars I was using, and let the sun dry them out--to prevent any other bacteria from interfering.
Then I placed the rice in the two jars, trying to keep the portions as even as possible.
I wrote words and sentences on both jars.
I seperated them both for a few moments, pre-exposing them to different types of music and sounds(shouting, crying, laughter etc)
After that I prayed for good results, and put the two jars on close counters in my room.I made sure not to seperate them too much, and not to keep them too close--for fear of energies clashing.I avoided sunlight and other elements on both.
Each day, I practised hugging and saying good things to one jar--"I love you, Thank you, Bless you, Live"
and the other I would hold angrily in my hand, and curse,"I Hate you, Die Fool, etc."
At first it felt silly, but I got better at it--especially when in a vey good mood, or foul mood.
I felt myself directing the energy to each.
In a week; the'Negativity' jar started to produce white mold.In a month, the 'Positivity jar' was still white and fresh all over, and the 'Negativity' jar was rotting, brown, moldy, and 'sweating or melting'
amazing results, everyone should try this.
I'm onto a new experiment now, and will be sure to post!
You have power!!!Watch what you think and say!
Love and light!Namaste!
Also, I always done it at 6 in the morning, because that was the time when I woke up. The thing is to do it only once a day and be careful how you do it:
- To the first glass you have to say "THANK YOU" and not just say the words but feel it, radiate the gladness and the happiness.
- To the second one you have to say "I HATE YOU" and you have to feel and radiate the hate and the negativity.
- And the third one must be ignored completely, keep in mind that it is there, but Do Not Look at It and Do Not Say a Word to It. Total Ignorance.
Hope I helped and I wish you luck in your experiment and also looking forward to see your results, that is if you share it with us
Love and Light. Namaste!
So all in all, be careful with plants and again, I advice the rice first and after you see the results try the plants if you feel like it
Love and Light. Namaste
Very interesting stuff indeed!
My next experiment; I was thinking some kind of plant experiment--not to harm the plant of course.Probably to see different ways of growth.
- Every day when I woke up in the morning, I went to the first one and said - Thank You -. After that I went to the second one which was in the middle and said - I Hate You -. And after the second one I went away ignoring the third one. After 2-3 weeks there were showing changes, the first one was still white colored, the second one was starting to become black and had a little smell, and the third one was developing some kind of a moss on the top of the rice. After a month the experiment was over and this is what I got:
- The first one was still white, the second one was black and had a quite interesting smell and the third one was more like a moss than rice and the smell was quite strong.
This is my experience with the rice. Someday I will try with water this as well
Amazing Results!Wow!So much people get the same or simular results!
The power of our energy is amazing.
I cleaned both out; along with all I was using; and got the same results.
can't wait to find another experiment.
words, attitude, everything is in essence is still energy, in a sense
Very very true.
We have to be extremely careful what actions and thoughts we choose to partake in--it can hurt others, our world, circumstances and selves.On the Flip side it can be extremely positive to building the life and world we desire.